We have had a great year! Thank you to all our guests who have graced Joginder’s Supperclub table this year, next year will be our 8th year so please do join us at the table in 2017. Join our mailing list to receive new dates when we release them.
You can now find our range of vegan and vegetarian samosas plus lots of other Punjabi treats at our regular food markets each month. We were delighted to become part of the Startisans & Shepherds Markets family earlier on this year.
- Spitalfields Market, Lamb Street ~ Every other Friday from 13th January. @shepheardsmarkets @startisans
- Cardinal Place, Victoria ~ Every other Thursday from 19th January @shepherdsmarkets @startisans
- Tottenham Green Market, Haringey ~ Every other Sunday from 15th January @MarketTottenham
- Partridges Fine Food Market, Chelsea ~ Every other month, Saturdays. @partridgesfoods
- Startisans, 77 Shelton Street, Covent Garden ~ Every other month, Fridays.
You can also order our food market produce freshly made and ready to eat directly from us for delivery on Friday evenings and Saturday mornings. Please email us for our produce list firstname.lastname@example.org We offer free delivery to Tufnell Park, Kentish Town, Camden Town, Highgate, Muswell Hill, East Finchley, Archway and Crouch End.
Next year you can also visit us at stand A9 at the BBC Good Food Show Hampton Court Palace over the August bank holiday weekend. We had a great time here during the summer and we are delighted to be returning again next year!
We supply our samosas to a range of shops in North London, take a look at our ‘Where You Can Find Our Produce’ page to find out where you can get your samosa and pakora fix in between market days.
We were also delighted to be invited to sponsor a great new events programme for women:
The events provide vibrant, thought provoking experiences and they support initiatives for both the development and empowerment of women. Enjoy a selection of our food at their events next year. You can follow Four Spaces on Twitter @4Spaces Network
It only remains for us to wish you a very happy festive season and a happy and healthy new year. We look forward to cooking for you again!
Saira & Rani xx